I am often asked “How can Team Nimbus help my business grow to the next level?”
It is one of my favorite questions from a small business owner, because I have seen so many powerful results from previous attendees I am happy to share.
Team Nimbus of North Carolina excels itself on the “Getting down in the trenches” with our clients. As a small business coaching and consulting firm, Team Nimbus of North Carolina is able to personally connect with the struggles, hurdles and challenges of a small business owner.
1. Connection with the Expertise of Other Business Owners
We are a Small Business peer-advisory firm specializing in helping small business owners and sales professionals rapidly grow their businesses so they can have the time and money for the life they want for themselves and their families.
2. Peer to Peer Support
Small business owners and sales professionals participate with Team Nimbus as members of peer-advisory groups. There are three different type groups depending on the size of the business.
3. Get a Fresh Perspective
A Team Nimbus peer advisory group is a group of small business owners from diverse businesses who get together on a monthly basis to solve problems, share best practices and offer each other peer support.
• Sounding Board: A peer group acts as an informal board of directors and an opportunity for real-world experience sharing.
• Overcome Isolation: It can be a very lonely being the owner of a small, growing business. Your friends and family do not understand the issues you face. You cannot confide in your employees. However, every business owner in your peer group has the same sense of isolation and can offer support.
• Handle Personal Issues: Small business owners are limited in sharing personal issues. With a peer advisory group your peers are in the same situation and have a high degree of empathy.
• Improve Odds of Success: Business success takes vision and insight. Your peer group can help you turn your focus away from the day-to-day issues and look at the bigger picture that can have a major impact on your company.
• Facilitation: Insures that members of the group know when/where to meet, have the tools available to insure success of the group meeting, keep the sessions on track and provide objective insight, advice and guidance.
Small business owners and sale professionals can also participate in programs such as 100 Days to Abundance and various workshops focus on specific aspects of client acquisition and business growth.
4. Do You Qualify?
While some new business owners and sales professionals take advantage of services offered by Team Nimbus, all of the services offered by Team Nimbus assume that clients have at least one year of experience in their business or sales position.
Team Nimbus is focused on assisting you in growing your business and clients instead of focusing on teaching how to get a business started.
5. Beginning Steps
I encourage small business owners to sign up for the 100 Days to Abundance program to get your business to the next level, as well as see the inter business relationships that are built at Team Nimbus.
See my below video for a detailed explanation:
6. Limited Availability
When is the next 100 Days to Abundance program start?
A complete listing of upcoming Team Nimbus programs including 100 Days to Abundance is available at: Upcoming Team Nimbus Events
Where is Team Nimbus located?
Team Nimbus of NC Center is located at 3801 Computer Dr., Suite 101, Raleigh, NC 27609
I would love to see you at Team Nimbus of North Carolina. You don’t need to be in the trenches alone as you begin your business journey. We are here to help!